Encephalic Transition Encephalic Transition

I love this chaotic sound man, you should try your hand at more experimental stuff.
Could be more to this song though.

ErnestoGod responds:

Really appreciated your comment! :) Right now I'm working some proyects but I'll definitely keep experimenting on stuff like this.

Guitar project Guitar project

This sounds like this could be in an 8 bit Devil may Cry video game if that makes since haha.
I really dig it, I would just suggest spicing up the drums a bit... maybe add a bit of reverb or distortion?
Anyway, I really see potential in your stuff, keep it up!

New Beginning New Beginning

Not a bad concept. kind of a play on the old "Heart and Soul" chord progression.

To help combat the robotic sound, I would suggest sneaking a bit of reverb in there, or maybe play with some weird delay filters.
Don't get discouraged either, recording is hard.
Just keep making stuff, and you will find one day that you have gotten way better since you started!

Angelsosa responds:

Thank you for your suggestions!

-:: Immortal ::- -:: Immortal ::-

You do a very good job telling a story with your music.
I also love when people combine orchestra sounds with synthesizers.
It makes me feel as if a robot is trying to deal with human emotions such as remorse or regret.
The only thing bad I have to say is it sort of just fizzles out at the end and loses all that built up momentum.
Anyway, keep up the good work!

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks man! Those will be fixed when it comes out with the album! :)

Wild Age Wild Age

Wow, this is really cool!
I feel like it should be in some sort of Gladiator battle scene.
Keep up the good work!

Vierarmig responds:

thank you! track almost about it. it is about the struggle of the dinosaurs actually)

Smart Smart

I am getting a huge "Casino Zone" vibe from this.
Pretty groovy man!
I could also see this being used for some sort of tetris like puzzle game for some reason.
Keep up the good work!

Shozi responds:

Thanks man! Glad you like it :)

Future Future

I can dig this song!
I imagine myself flying through a futuristic city while avoiding evil robots with ease haha very 5th element esqu.

Pandasticality responds:

no way!! thats what i was thinking when i was making this :0 not kidding, and also~
i originally planned on releasing a vocal version of this that had robot vocals in the start and also before the drop but decided to turn those off since they sounded a bit weird after the mastering process, thank you for your review, much appreciated !

- Pandasticality

Diskovr - UFO Diskovr - UFO

This is extremely well done.
I don't like giving out 5s willy nilly, but I feel you deserve it.
I dig the whole horror vibe. Sounds almost like it could be a remix of a classic 80s horror movie actually.
I image Jason and Freddy going on a killing spree, while old 50s aliens start beaming down and killing everything as well.
Awesome.

ksthultz15 responds:

Wow. Thank you :D. I wanted to have that whole...alien abduction on a farm house. People getting ready for bed. 1st Drop: Aliens invade. Then things settle down a bit for the 2nd drop. Then I imagined the people inside the UFO fighting their way out. Hence the laser blasts, yois, & screeches. Thanks for the review! :D

Generic trance music Generic trance music

I feel potential, but it lacks.
But in all fairness the song is what you named it, so extra points for honesty!
For something like this, keep it short and sweet. People in general don't have a long enough attention span to sit through almost 7 minutes of the same chord progression. I did, but in hopes to hear some change!
Hope to hear more music from you!
Cheers!

Full of Fears Full of Fears

Some say empty, I say minimalist and pleasant!
I can get behind this, reminds me of early Deadmau5 and I can dig it.
Though, I must say it could use some more spice here and there, maybe some running high hat or a different kick sound after the transition?
Anyway I like it a lot, and I hope to hear more from you!
Cheers!

XToxicReaper responds:

Yeah I agree dude a little variety wouldn't have hurt.

Thanks dude